ShareThis

mercoledì 7 maggio 2014

My app makes access to external sites taking any content and / or information and / or images. I do not keep or pass on information to the server (for example: IP addresses, e-mail, user information) through the app. You may still be traced following the visit to one of the proposed link from the app and then I refer you to the privacy policy of the respective suppliers. Any information relating to your preferences to use the app (eg font) are generally saved within the roaming profile (if connected to your Microsoft account if available), with which you are logged into Windows 8. Such information are not recorded, or transmitted outside. The information contained in the app are correct at date of publication. Decline any responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. For more information I invite you to write me an email to giuliano.deluca@outlook.com.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento